Call for papers are now open! The Early-bird fee is applied if the payment is made prior to February 28, 2017. Before an abstract submission, please register here (to obtain a Conference ID).
- Your article should not exceed 8 pages in total (i.e. including references, footnotes etc.)
- Article language: English
- Papers are required to be in accordance with the Chicago Manual of Style. Authors should use footnotes rather than endnotes or in-text references, and must include complete bibliographical information. Authors should include information on their titles and professional affiliations, along with e-mail address.
- Deadline for abstract submission: April 16, 2017
- Deadline for paper submission: April 23, 2017 (submit via email)
- All entries will be considered for publication in the peer-reviewed bilingual interdisciplinary journal, New Perspectives on Political Economy (NPPE), established in Prague in 2005; [ISSN 1801-0938 (On-line); ISSN 1804-6290 (Print)].
For our 2017 conference on Modern Policy Making, we are accepting perspective of behavioral science analysis which address issues of:
- Consumer protection
You can also participate in a regular panel Evolutionary Roots of Human Decision Making, moderated by the conference’s director. Issues addressed in this panel are based on this article.
Your submission will be reviewed by following program committee members:
- Petr Koblovský (CEBEX)
- Josef Šíma (CEVRO Institute)
- Petr Houdek (University of Economics in Prague)
- Petr Bartoň (Anglo-American University)
Upon receipt of your abstract, we will consider your submission and contact you with further information and notify if your paper is accepted for the conference.
Please remember to also complete the registration form for the conference.